19/01/2013

GETTING WELL

Yesterday night I just had this thought that in our life till now we have heard so many kinds of poems and songs such as on love,separation,sad moments,anger,surroundings..but I have never heard any song that is on "getting well",when we are sick..
So with this thought in my mind I have composed few lines on getting well.Its a small composition but I hope you'l like it.

Get well soon,get well soon
and shine like a full moon.
Though getting unwell is not that bad,
so enjoy every phase of that.
By laying on bed you give yourself proper rest
and proper rest makes you fit to the fullest.
But I agree that the worst part of this phase is the food that is served,
So boring and categorically reserved.
However,don't be sad if you get unwell
because this gives you chance to take a break from your mundane oscillating shell.
So be at ease when you get unwell
just listen,sing songs,eat well and don't consider it as hell.
:)

2 comments:

Aditi Aggarwal said...

This one's nice.. I liked that line : don't be sad if you get unwell
because this gives you chance to take a break from your mundane oscillating shell!

Also the topic reminds me of The Big Bang Theory.. Its an American sitcom where the protagonist also has a very cute get well rhyme that his mother used to sing to him in his childhood days..

P.s. He still clings on to it.. Its adorable :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the appreciation Aditi.Yes yes I know of this show...I hope I keep you engaged with my thoughts in future too.:)